If you currently have a full service lease, or need to negotiate a full service lease, we have solutions for you. Moving from a rent lease only to a full service lease means facing a long list of tasks which are overwhelming and time consuming. Let us help by managing these services for you.
We are a licensed Iowa real estate agency that has managed properties since 1983. As a general contracting agency, we have bid a number of Iowa Service Center leases, worked with CED’s and the Iowa State USDA Office during building, remodeling, negotiations, and renegotiations of leases, and currently own and manage four Iowa USDA Service Centers.
Services we provide include the following:
• Negotiate the lease with the CED
• Negotiate services including janitorial services, lawn care, minor maintenance, and snow removal
• Purchasing of restroom supplies, light bulbs, and cleaning supplies
• Manage accounts payable for utilities and services
• Review all insurance, including property and liability insurance
• Monitor your assessed property value at your local county courthouse
• Inspect building and property semi-annually
• Send monthly and/or annual reports to owners
To enlist our services or to inquire further about what we can offer you, contact us at your earliest convenience at 319-480-6676. We look forward to working with you.