We have extensive experience with new construction of homes and office buildings, the remodeling of homes including kitchens and bathrooms, and additions such as decks, porches, and three-season rooms. We also specialize in the use of Insulated Concrete Forms.
Here is a brief overview of our process for new construction. For a more in depth look at how we build, please click here.
- Site selection and purchase of land
- Adapt building plans to client needs and lot lines
- Develop architectural plans
- Pour concrete slab and commence assembly of ICF structure
- Roof assembly
- Interior framing, HVAC, plumbing, and electrical installation
- Exterior finishing
- Interior finishing
- Landscaping, driveways and parking lots
- Final inspection and move-in